1. Application and definitions
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity (§ 13 German-BGB).
2. Formation of a contract , Storage of contract
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.classygood.com
(2) In case of concluding the contract, the contract partner is
Leipziger Straße 194
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods the consumer makes a binding offer for him to sign the sales contract.
Acceptance of the offer is in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week .
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully running the envisaged in our Internet Shop ordering procedure.
The checkout contains the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the button ” Add to cart “
3) Control the goods in the cart
4) Apply with the button “Checkout”
5) Sign in at the login area or take a registration and apply us your sign up informations
6) Reconsideration or correction of the respective input data
7) Mandatory sending the order by clicking the “Buy Now ” button
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our Terms and Conditions via email. You can see the terms and conditions at any time also under . Your order data can be accessed for security reasons no longer on the Internet .
3. Prices, Shipping costs, Payment, Settlement date
(1) Our prices include statutory VAT and other price components. There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) The shipping costs are including in our pricing information in our online shop. Addional, the price, including staturory VAT and possible shipping charges is viewable in the order form, before you place your order.
( 3) The consumer has the option of paying with prepayment, PayPal, credit card (Visa, MasterCard).
(3) If the consumer has elected to pay with prepayment, he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after contract conclusion.
(1) If we have not clearly stated in the product description, all products we offer are ready to ship.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold proceeds only with the delivery of the thing to the buyer on this also the dispatch of purchase .
5. Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price .
The statutory warranty provisions apply.
7. Contract language
Contract language is german or english
Our support for questions, complaint and other things is available all day
Last change Jan. 2016